- Powerful antioxidant.*
- Supports heart health.*
- Aids in weight loss.*
Suitable for Vegans. Gluten Free. No artificial fillers, No Rice.
60 Vegan Capsules.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $25!
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsule daily, or as directed by your qualified health care professional.
Warning: Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
What is Green Tea Extract?
Green Tea Extract is derived from the Camellia sinensis leaves, and is a common drink around the world. The tea leaves of the Camellia sinensis have been used for thousands of years for medical purposes.
What are the benefits of Green Tea Extract?
Overall, Green Tea Extract (GTE) has been shown to have various affects on health with a focus on heart health and weight loss. Studies have found that by taking Green Tea as supplements, food additives, or tea, there was a reduction in coronary heart disease, blood pressure, and bad cholesterol (HDL), and an increase in good cholesterol and weight loss.[2-7]
Why take Green Tea Extract?
By taking the correct amount of Green Tea Extract there are many health benefits. Not only can the catechins contained within green tea allow for weight loss through a reduction of body fat, but also there can be lasting changes to your heart and blood pressure health. Green Tea Extract can lead to a reduction of bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.
- Khan N. & Mukhtar H. Tea and health: studies in humans. Curr. Pharm. Des. 19, 6141–6147 (2013).
- Pang J, et al. Green tea consumption and risk of cardiovascular and ischemic related diseases: A meta-analysis. Int J Cardiol. 2016;202:967–74. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2014.12.176.
- Pang J. et al.Association of green tea consumption with risk of coronary heart disease in Chinese population. Int J Cardiol179, 275–278, doi: (2015).10.1016/j.ijcard.2014.11.093
- Lisowska A, et al. Green tea influences intestinal assimilation of lipids in humans: a pilot study. J Hypertens, 2015 Feb;33(2):243-54. doi: 10.1097/HJH.0000000000000426.
- Chen IJ, Liu CY, Chiu JP, et al. Therapeutic effect of high-dose green tea extract on weight reduction: A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Clin Nutr. 2015. doi:10.1016/j.clnu.2015.05.003
- Li G, Zhang Y, Thabane L, et al. Effect of green tea supplementation on blood pressure among overweight and obese adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Hypertens2015; 33:243–254.
- Onakpoya I., Spencer E., Heneghan C., Thompson M. The effect of green tea on blood pressure and lipid profile: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Nutr. Metab. Cardiovasc. Dis. 2014;24:823–836. doi: 10.1016/j.numecd.2014.01.016.
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.